Walleye Classic Update:

posted Apr 29, 2013, 8:35 PM by Ken Peters
We are still hopeful of a go on June 1 & 2, 2013 however as the ice is still 3 1/2 ft thick, one month to go and rising waters in areas surrounding the Beach. We want to be fair to all concerned and and alternate date of Sept 14 & 15 is being considered. Stay tuned and we will make decision before you all head off to Elbow.
If we can go June 1 & 2 we will.
Comments